First, reflect of myself. I have been not that sucessful in the last few weeks. Assignments and test and lots and lots of homework have just overwhelmed me. My time management skill still need a lot of improvement. I dun ever wanting to spend nights of short sleep hours again due to some assignment rushing. I also dun want have the feel of guilt troubled me for not doing my disciple homework on time...(being honest here, please dun k me disciple facilitators...). I think i really need to pray hard on my time management skills more.
Now time for thanks giving. I really want to thank God for such blessings he have on me. Everytime i reflect on myself, i can see myself has been blessed so much, so much that i felt like some of them don't deserve to be on me. Thanks for every assignment and test that i have submitted so far, as i managed to finish all of them on time and all of my problems are able to be solved by the help of all of the angels and prayer warriors that are around me. Thanks for such wonderful friends and family members that support me with prayers. Also give thanks for all of the results of test and assignments that i have got back. They are excellent results, some of which i can't even believe that i have got that results.
On Friday (04/05/2012) night and Saturday whole day, I've attended a conference called "Exalt Music Ministry Conference." Through this conference, I have again being reminded the true heart of praise, the attitude that we should have in worshipping God, and also managed to learn some techniques on guitar by going to one of its workshop. At night I've been to our church Pastors, Pastor Liz and Pastor Charles ROM. It is great to be witnesses of both of our pastors marrige. And there continues with our youth fellowship. Although yesterday is a great long day, but i still want to thank god for giving me such chance to go to so much wonderful event. I've also found out some new english songs that i think its quite nice.
当然, 今天也有Aunty Kim 跟我们分享关于复兴。我觉得这个关于复兴的证道深深的触动我的心。透过今天的证道,我回想到我自己的灵命,我个人与神的关系好像在这几个星期越来越疏远了。我被提醒道我必须谦卑我自己,我必须常常祷告,寻求神的面。我也必须回转,将我的心在次转向神。我希望我的灵命真的能够得到复兴。我的心里的那团火能够继续燃烧。
“要常常喜乐,不住地祷告,凡事谢恩,因为这是神在基督耶稣里向你们所定的旨意。”
(帖前5:16-18)
希望上面的经文能成为我个人的写照,也成为其他人的写照。
No comments:
Post a Comment