Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Thanks Giving...

Its the final days of studying in college now..... A few more days then there is our final...and three more weeks i'm flying back to M'sia le. I really appritiate what all of my teachers have done, they have teached me a lot in this year... One whole year.. Thanks to all my teachers, Ian, Vicki, Vicky, Cynthia, Adelfo, Lisa, Sheryl, Reg, Joe, Neil, that have taught me so much this year... and all other college staff and teachers who had help out in my studies...I'm really grateful that i have such a bunch of wonderful teacher.

Besides, I also want to give thanks to all of my friends. They have accompanied me so much this year. I've learnt many things from be with you guys, many that i won't be able to learn from studies myself... Thanks for all the encouagement and support that you guys have given me...I really appreciate them....Without all of you i think i won't be able to go through so much things this year...
Final is coming, lets us all strive through the final exam. Study hard, believe in God that his blessing is enough for us...

Dear heavenly father, i thank you that you give me so many wonderful blessing in my life, all my teacher and my friend and of course my parent and brother and sister in Christ. I thank you for all of my safety and health. I thank you that i am still able to server you in this foreign country and I thank you for everything that you have given me. In jesus name i pray, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment