Last night bible study is so awesome.....i managed to learn so much, so i've going to share something here xD
Yesterday night at church we are studying about broken spirit, what things can break one's spirit and how to put the broken spirit together. It is a very wonderful lesson to be learnt....At least to me, cause it seems to be speaking to me of what i have done that day morning.. Anyways, again I apologise here to who i may have hurt yesterday morning due to my words...May you all forgive me. Last night at our Vickery House bible study and sharing group, i've also managed to learnt a lot from all of the others, I know now what is my own flaws and i can try my best to overcome it. I also managed to know my own ways to shine ourself in god... Anyways, I'm really thankful for God to supply myself with such wonderful friends to share with, to have fun with and to stay with. Hope our friendship will last forevers....
No comments:
Post a Comment